Friday, January 13, 2006

Two Talk

Annika will have her two year old birthday tommorow.
Seen and Heard:
"I making a rainbow"
"But I Love you, Trynee!" arms thrown up in abandon, in response to Tryn waking up crabby
"Get off my butt!"
"Here you go mom."
"okay mapa." Mapa seems to be the occasionaly catch all for mama or papa.
"Good job, gramma."
"Shush, Tristan, Shush. SHUSH! no crying"
"Will you forgive me?"
"I want a gokdog, no bagel. A gokdog." (as I am searching for lunch in the fridge. And no hotdogs.)
"Trynee, its nough! nothing in kitchen."
"Mama, I stuck in the middle" "Can you help me?"
"Will you snuggle me?"
arises the plantive bleat from her bed
Singing:
Angels We Have Heard on High. all four verses, with "Shep-erds why dis jooobelee" being the favorite.
Oh Twas a Joyful Sound to Hear
Glori Apatri
Old Mcdonald
Patty Cake
Did ya Ever Go to Meetin
She is loving her dollies and nurses them, changes them, spanks them and gives them lots of rides the stroller.
She is, I am noticing, an observer. Without Tryn when other kids are around she is much more hesitant, watchful. She especially likes to watch other parents and see if she can engage them, which is so very odd to me. She uses her charm moves and they melt. She is also the very physically needy for love one, (just like her mother) which simply means lots and lots of holding, hugging, practicing sitting still on a lap. Tryn is more aware of words and responds to encouragement more, although when I told her that she gives good strong hugs I have gotten alot more!
I fear this time moving by so quickly and yet I am so stinkin tired most of the time. Writing it down is, I believe, my only recourse.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home