Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Flu

Well, I have finally caught the dreaded flu from the baby. Let me just say that I completely understand why he wanted to snuggle by me all day. Thankfully, if I move slowly enough I am not nauseous and can keep food down.
If mama aint happy, ain't nobody happy is in my head. Also disturbing, the negative head talk and beration that accompanies laying around and threatens my sleep because most attempts (other than praying) seem to just lead down another remembrance of a real or perceived failure.
But my husband has been home some of the day and I have no idea how I would have functioned without him.
If Annika got over this in 24 hours and Tristan is at 72 hours what prediction for healing is an almost 31 year old to guess at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home