Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mustard trees

So our Bible time was productive today. After our story of the Israelites living in Eygpt Tryn's little mind is going to....."And the King did not have kindness in his heart, he was wicked. And sometimes papa forgives us...and sometimes papa has to ask for forgiveness. But God is kind in His heart." Telling her God was perfect and never hurts us was a welcome idea.
Yesterday I informed her that auntie Molly's cat, CSLewis, had run away and said we should pray about it. She was on that right quick, looking up at the ceiling saying, "God, could you bring my auntie molly's cat, Lewis, back to her house for her please? um, he ranned away."
And another prayer related tale.....I walked out the back door to take a picture of the girls having a tea party and promptly knocked the camera off the door and on the concrete...gulp...the zoom lens was all crooked and jammed. Well, I just sat down and started to cry and tried to push it back and thought how Stefan was going to kill me. Tryn, noticing what is going on asks, "mama, what happened?" and I told her. Annika meanwhile says, "mama kying, uh oh mama" Then Tryn looks heavenward "God, could you fix my mama's camera?" looks to me and matter of factly says, "He says yes." Well, wouldn't you know it, I tried to fix it again and it popped right back with no problem.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home