Saturday, September 24, 2005

Arrested Development

My sister Melissa recommended that I rent the first season of Arrested Development because I would laugh till I was sick. She was absolutely correct. The first six episodes are puking funny. When my husband watched them with me (I had to share and watch again) I laughed even more, catching all the innuendos I missed the first time. (I was sorting out the clothes boxes and doing laundry the first time around...a worthy task). I can't nail why it is so great; it just is true to itself and all its insanity to the littlest detail. I am going to rent the next six episodes today.

a moment to rant:
Hollywood video is decreasing the MVP videos and increasing prices! bah!
McDonalds has screwed up my drive-thru order at a 50% rate lately
Gas Prices...2.87 in Seattle
The Gap having everything on sale in the Wrong size

okay, that's all for this quiet Saturday morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home