Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello again, world.
An entire year off for pregnancy.
Now Christmas shopping is breathing down my neck as we try to
a) be thoughtful
b) be fun
c) keep it relatively fair
d) do this for six children and about 20 others.

Meanwhile, I must nurse a very darling fat baby and not get to hauled into his adorable conversation making techniques, keep laundry up enough so that I don't have to make trips to dig through clean piles in the basement, feed the people more than pizza, bake, trim trees, homeschool, call my friend Billie whom I haven't talked to in three months, finish the birth story so we can get the album, STAY MARRIED i.e. listen to and love and respect husband remembering that he is NOT the cause of aforesaid workload, take some pictures of fat baby with all his enamored siblings, remember that I have the gift of forgiveness in Christ and that means it is all OKAY and my inability to execute my itinerary is in no way frustrating my Lord and Saviour.
Next post, the ubiquitous 'Let it go' and parameters around that stretchy fence phrase that everyone who sees your stress tosses at you with wild abandon. Myself included.

Okay then. Updated blog. Check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home