Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stats

At some checkups and before Liesl pulls all manner of small items from shelves:
Tristan is 44 lbs and 43" at 5. 50% for weight and 65% for height
Gideon is 33 lbs and 38" at 3. 50 for weight and 75% for height
Liesl is 22 lbs and 29' at 10 mos so 75% for weight and 90% for height (a tall girl!)

Also, the FP approves the idea to go to the plastic surgeon to extract the remaining pre-cancerous lip growth. How I got the sun damage when I spent most of my life working indoors in the summer is mysterious.

It also dawned on me, that whilst I feel immensely and deeply and experience life via my feelings, I RARELY speak these out loud. My intuition on things, yes. My data (who needs data?) My thoughts (poor dears to your ears!) poorly. I rather despise sharing my feelings, and yet have thought about myself as transparent for many years. Upside? Surprised at 35 and time to work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home